1. Shades of blue make me feel calm: Pragmatic because it affects the audience in the way it changes their mood.
2. Who drew this image: Pragmatic because it leaves the audience questioning something.
3. This is intense: Pragmatic because it makes the audience on edge.
4. This thing is not human: Mimetiic because it is comparing this image to something non-human
5. Not this persons first piece of work: Pragmatic because it makes the audience trust this artist, and know that this work is a real piece of art because it is so detailed.
6. The red resembles the end of this work: Mimetic because red represents “Stop” or the “End”.
7. This will give me nightmares: Pragmatic because the audience is slightly scared because of the image, but calm because of the different shades of blue.
8. Don’t know what “Zerk” means: Mimetic because this word represents a meaning, though it is unknown to myself and most of the general public (can be assumed).
9. The horns means this thing is dangerous: Mimetic because the horns are representing that the horns on this creature represents that this thing is dangerous.
10. This thing has a troubled past: Pragmatic because the audience is now pondering where this creature originated from.
pragmatic: affect the audience Mimetic: represents something else